Wednesday 16 May 2012

Some Things You Should Think About Before Doing Them


Here are some of the things I have done that really merited more forethought than they got:

  • Diluted paint thinner with incorrect diluting substance.
  • Used entire bottle of paint thinner to dunk new decorative ashtray.
  • Bought decorative ashtray.
  • Eaten two-person supper portion of Mexican Tomato Bake.

So today has been useful for anyone who reads this and is thinking of doing any of these things. I mean, the water and paint thinner seem to have separated and according to the internet I'm not even allowed to pour it all down the drain when I'm done. So I guess moving the good saucepan until it's all evaporated is not something I can do now. Maybe I shouldn't have put the paint thinner in the good saucepan, but how was I to know? There is an astonishing lack of instructions on the bottle, given how hazardous this stuff claims to be.

When it evaporates and leaves crystals behind I can't dispose of those either. Presumably I'll have to be buried with them.

Other than that, a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. A month later, I'm assuming you've fashioned them into a noxious yet attractive hair ornament.

    ReplyDelete